A Floor-Based Looper Like No Other
Meet the RC-600, the most advanced looper on the planet. Loaded with evolved features and customizable functions, this next-generation Loop Station ushers in a new era of creative power for guitarists, singer/songwriters, multi-instrumentalists, and other looping musicians. Capture multiple mics and instruments with six stereo tracks and premium 32-bit sound, and take full command with nine freely assignable footswitches and deep external control support. And that’s just the start—you can also color loops with a massive FX selection, groove with onboard rhythms, route audio as you like to the three stereo outputs, integrate with computer software via USB, and much more.
The Next Frontier in Floor-Based Looping
With the immense capabilities of the RC-600 at your feet, you can realize complex and sophisticated loop performances like never before. Use the six tracks in series or parallel for different musical structures, and build crystal-clear layers with the next-generation audio engine. Process sounds before and after capture with a huge range of FX, including time-based FX that automatically sync with loops and the built-in rhythms. Tap into unprecedented control with nine footswitches and the ability to instantly recall different assignments with three pedal modes. And if that’s not enough, you can go even further with the RC-600’s rich external control options.
The RC-600 is highly customizable, allowing you to configure the looper to perfectly suit your personal workflow. The footswitches and pedal modes feature a multitude of assignable CTL parameters that include track operations, FX and rhythm functions, tap tempo, and more. In some cases, you can use a single footswitch to trigger different functions with a press, hold, or double-click. Two control jacks are available for external footswitches or expression pedals, and each has its own dedicated set of parameters. There’s also an Assign function to set up 16 different controls for hardware and MIDI operation. And with seven top-level screen variations, you can get real-time feedback on a variety of current operations.
- Flagship floor-based Loop Station with next-level sound quality and flexibility
- Class-leading sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA and 32-bit floating-point processing
- Six simultaneous stereo phrase tracks
- Ultra-flexible onboard control with nine freely assignable footswitches and three pedal modes
- Massive onboard effects selection with 49 Input FX and 53 Track FX types and the ability to use four at once in each section
- Time-based effects can automatically sync to rhythms and loop tempo
- Two XLR mic inputs with phantom power, two stereo line input pairs, and three stereo assignable line output pairs
- 99 memories, each containing six phrase tracks, custom effects and playback settings, control assignments, and more
- Synchronize your loops with over 200 onboard rhythm patterns and 16 drum kits
- Deep MIDI control support
- Streamlined and durable metal body
- Large circular loop status indicator and informative LCD screen with selectable display modes
- Two external control jacks, each with support for up to two footswitches or an expression pedal
- USB for data backup, phrase import/export with BOSS Tone Studio, and pattern import with the RC Rhythm Converter
- Nypris ca kr 4.800,-